We offer a variety of schedules for preschool and kindergarten aged children. Please visit the pages under the About our School tab, The Guidelines for the Classroom page, and the Schedule page for additional information about our program.
If you have questions about the school, would like an enrollment packet, or are interested in scheduling a tour, please contact our Directress, Lyn Schmucker, at [email protected] or call 603.788.3884. We look forward to hearing from you, and hope that your family will become lifelong members of the Sunnybrook Community.
- Enrollment is based on availability of space and is granted in the order that enrollment paperwork is received.
- Current families are given the opportunity to enroll first, then potential new students are admitted based on order of enrollment paperwork submission.
- Five full day enrollment is prioritized but may be limited to 10 students depending on staffing and enrollment needs.
- A letter of enrollment confirmation or notice of wait list placement will be emailed or mailed within two weeks of receipt of the Enrollment and Tuition Agreement, new family registration fee, and deposit/first payment.
Please submit the following for Enrollment:
- Sunnybrook Enrollment and Tuition Agreement
- New Family Registration Fee of $25
- First Payment of the ten payment plan, or $100 non-refundable deposit of the nine payment or one payment plan
- New Hampshire Early Childhood Health Assessment Record (updated form to be submitted annually)
- Current Immunization Record (from your child’s pediatrician)
A packet with additional paperwork will be sent prior to the start of the school year, typically late July/early August, including:
- Child Care Registration and Emergency Information Form
- permission form
- electronic communication form
- sleep and rest form for all day students
- permission for evacuation and medical treatment form
- student information sheet for new students
Additional Forms and Information:
- Tuition Fee Schedule
- Scholarship Guidelines
- Scholarship Application
- Snack and Lunch information & 5210 Healthy Celebrations
- Emergency Evacuation Information
- State of NH Child Care Immunization Requirements
- State of NH Certificate of Religious Exemption for Immunizations Form
- Sunnybrook’s Conservation Commitment
- Sunnybrook Mission & Core Principles
- Spanish & American Sign Language Programs
Five Full Day Session
$5515 per year
Five Half Day Session
$42900 per year
Three Full Day Session
$4290 per year
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Three Half Day Session
$2855 per year
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Before and After school child care (optional)
We also offer child care from 7:00am-8:00am and 2:30pm-5:00pm. There is an additional annual fee for child care, calculated according to the hours enrolled.
Tuition at Sunnybrook is an annual fee. To make tuition payments more affordable to families we have divided the annual tuition into your choice of 9 or 10 monthly payments, with the first payment due June 1st. We offer customized pro-rated amounts for children who begin attending during the school year.
10 Payment Schedule
1. June 1st—First payment
2. September 1st—Second payment
3. October 1st—Third payment
4. November 1st—Fourth payment
5. December 1st—Fifth payment
6. January 1st—Sixth payment
7. February 1st—Seventh payment
8. March 1st—Eighth payment
9. April 1st—Ninth payment
10. May 1st—Tenth payment
9 Payment Schedule
1. June 1st—$100 deposit
2. September 1st—First payment
3. October 1st—Second payment
4. November 1st—Third payment
5. December 1st—Fourth payment
6. January 1st—Fifth payment
7. February 1st—Sixth payment
8. March 1st—Seventh payment
9. April 1st—Eighth payment
10. May 1st—Ninth payment (-$100 deposit)
Please make checks payable to Sunnybrook Montessori School.
Please let us know if you are interested in an alternative payment plan.
Should the student start at any point after school is in session, we will calculate the appropriate tuition and set up a revised payment amount.